Thursday, November 3, 2011

I Hear (Wedding) Bells

Amie and Josh at the Josh Wilson concert last week


These two lovebirds, Amie and Josh, are two of my best friends in Utah. Seriously. You'll be hearing more about both of them in the coming months because....GUESS WHO'S GETTING MARRIED?!?!?! They are!

Josh had me in on the whole plot for the ring and the proposal, and I got to be sneaky with Amie, who is not only one of my best friends, but also happens to be my roommate! Josh would tell me things about plans he was making, and then I'd hear from Amie about how she was freaking out because Josh had just pushed dates back again...and all I could do was smile, laugh inside, and attempt to convince her to keep appointments, or stop crying. :-)

I am so honored to be part of their special day, and was so excited when shortly after being proposed to, Amie took me downstairs, knelt (proposal style), and asked me to be her Maid of Honor! What a great honor to walk the wedding road with a pair of great friends, and one fabulous roommate. Next weekend, you'll hear about our adventures in dress shopping, wedding talk, and venue appointments!  Get ready to hear about wedding stuff non-stop for the next 6 months! Hooray!

And if you're interested in the proposal story, you can read about it here, on Amie's blog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...