Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Saying Goodbye


My Grandma Loene went to be with Jesus today. I will miss her so much. She always brought people together, and even as she passed in the hospital this morning, she was with people she loved and who loved her. She was an amazing, amazing woman who genuinely loved others. She never missed a birthday or special occasion if she could help it. I always got a card on my birthday, at Valentine's Day, Easter, sometimes even on St. Patrick's Day and Thanksgiving. She just loved to connect. And she did it well.

I love you so much, Grandma. I'll see you when I get to Heaven.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, we are all keeping you and your family in our thoughts and prayers, and send lots of hugs (from Happy too). Secondly, this is such a sweet picture of your grandma! You can see so much love and joy shining out of her eyes! She looks like she was a wonderful and happy woman. Love and miss you!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...