Sunday, August 28, 2011

Biggest Fan: Carissa

This is my little sister. Well, she's actually several inches taller than me, but she's still my little sister. She just finished her first few days of college classes, and I'm so excited for her. Growing up, we were in each other's company a lot, though we didn't always get along like some sisters do. We attended the same schools - together in Elementary school for several years, and in High School for one. Each year for the last three that I've been in Salt Lake, she's come to visit and stay with me. Since moving away, we've become a lot closer. We've always been able to be silly together. I cherish memories of movie nights and laughing till we can't breathe any longer. I love watching her grow and become the beautiful young woman she was designed to be. She's a social butterfly and loves to be with people. I know she's going to have an amazing time in California and her college experience is going to be one that she'll remember for a very long time. This little sister of mine is one amazing woman, and she's got big things ahead of her. She cares deeply for every person in her life, and likes to help others feel welcome and loved. She is probably one of the silliest people I know, and I love that about her. Dear sister - you are SO loved and I can't wait to see all the awesome things you're going to do as you continue to follow Jesus and let Him lead your life. Have an amazing time in college, and I can't wait to see you in your new environment. I LOVE YOU!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...