Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Dublin

I don't have much to say at the moment, but I know that mom's been reading these for updates on what's happening here!

Currently, I do not have a singing voice, I've been hacking for a couple days, and I thought maybe I was getting sick, though nothing else felt icky. Emily, on the other hand, thought it was allergies and gave me some Claritin (I think) today, and that helped to clear things up. I don't have any allergies that I know of, but it was nice to not be hacking up a lung every five minutes today.

Today we sang in St. Patrick's Cathedral in Dublin, and the stained glass windows were glorious! It had a great acoustic (especially compared to the last church we sang in) and the choir sounded great from the audience (since I was sitting watching and not singing).

Tonight we're headed into the city to go to book stores, and there's a chance that I'll buy a dress, but we'll see how that goes. :)

Abientot!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...