Thursday, May 6, 2010

Galway to Ballina

Hello again!

Today we left Galway and headed to Ballina, County Mayo, Ireland. The trip was grand, I got sick on the bus the other day, but today was much better. Ali introduced me to a fun new band, and I'm quite excited about getting home and purchasing things on iTunes!! :-)

Our hotel has a spa/pool/health center, and I went and hung out in the jacuzzi tonight and also a steam room, which was wonderful...I haven't been sleeping well, I've been waking up with a cramp in my shoulder for the last couple days, and while sitting in the steam room, a friend massaged my cramp out of my shoulder, which was fantastic, I feel so much better now.

Tomorrow we're going to a secondary school to talk to the students about life in America, etc. and it should be fun. Tomorrow night, we will be giving a benefit concert with, um, let's see if I can get it right... Cor Maigheo. They're a "professional" (i guess) choir here, and our concert will be to benefit the Mayo Cancer Clinic here in Ballina, or County Mayo.

"May you live as long as you want, and never want as long as you live"

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...